Saturday, April 19, 2008

At Random

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

Sounds cool, I just wanted to post it up here. Anyway, I did not want to not post again since I go on duty tomorrow, so I just thought of rummaging through my pic files and post stuff that catch my attention.


The firing squad or the interview panel? Just another day at the IM Station as doctors go on their rounds.


Crazy at the ER. Picture-hogging takes precedence over treatment. Just kidding, we take time out of the busy emergency room to make for some mugshot time.


Lei and Ellan are doing their own PGI-ship in Velez. Can't say that it's saner here but we do miss you guys. Give our regards to the people over there.


Doctor Ducay's birthday bash? Probably. She's first to the pig.


Christmas carols are always a joy when you're out with friends.

On stage at last, Ver.


My "Nang" Bunot, Dr Venus Saceda asleep (basi previous) with Dr Dehuel Cuyacot, both IM residents and good friends.



With Tonette, Gaya, Doc Charo at majestic Casaroro Falls with its emerald green waters, a canopy of trees and as Gaya put it, just above the din of falling water, the whisper of the beauty of God's creation.

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

Oh, nothing. It just means "Anything said in Latin, sounds profound." (If I'm not mistaken. Hey don't look at me, I don't speak Latin.)

2 comments:

mona said...

hi bri. thanks for including my picture with the pigs. ay pig ra diay..hehehe.

actually, for the information of brian's loyal readers, that picture was taken during the nth anniversary of brian and tonet.hehehehe....

ang lechon kay gift sa parents ni brian para sa ilang anniversary.
nakipicture rako aron mura sad birthday nako ba.

ian said...

the pictures make me miss medical school and life in the hospital- NOT hehe but seriously, those were the best of times... some were the worst of times... enjoy them while they last, at the very least =]

--==+==--

inviting you doc to join The Blog Rounds edition 7. "mission" details are in my blog =] hope you'd have the time and energy to join!