Monday, February 1, 2010

The Soundtrack

In my previous post, I wrote about someone very very close to me is getting married to someone she really really loves (wink). (Aw c'mon, just play along, haha). And for that happy event, it's mainly her preparations and she runs stuff by me every now and then but she assigned one special thing to me -- the music.

So it's my job to come up with the bestest wedding soundtrack that says who they truly are and one or the other, these songs are going to be in.

TRAIN - Hey, Soul Sister



BOYS LIKE GIRLS - Two Is Better Than One




And one of their favorites


LOS LONELY BOYS - More Than Love

Embedding disabled for this one so click the link:

More Than Love

But here's live slower version with Ronny Millsap




No "Hopelessly Devoted To You" at this wedding. (Nothing against it though, haha, I happen to think it's a beautiful song, but not at this wedding.)

This is the music they share together and now shared with you.

3 comments:

Ligaya said...

HUH?! Di ko nimo pa-kantahaon hopelessly devoted sa inyu wedding? Nag-practice pa naman ko!! :D

hey good idea! Wedding soundtrack! Hmmm... maglista sad ko! ehehhe... sunod-sunod :P

kumusta na man wedding prep? :)

Eloisa said...

good call on the "Two is better than one"...did you want the one with taylor swift in it? hehe

bricalz said...

Hehe, yup, gotta be the one with taylor in it. Hehe, ok ra ate gay, I'll sing Hindi Kita Malilimutan at your wedding pud. Hahaha