Friday, September 26, 2008

Wow

I rediscovered the TV these past few weeks after spending the past years in med school.

I saw this recurring ad at a particular channel announcing the concert of Paul Potts in the Philippines. And I said Paul who? I didn't have any idea who the guy was, but it certainly piqued my curiosity.

I knew he didn't look much like an opera singer, but I got the idea he sang arias and whatnot.

I knew he must have come from a reality talent show but didn't know where.

I only got to search him recently and I am sharing his talent and story with you.

Paul Potts' audition on Britain's Got Talent singing Giacomo Puccini's "Nessun Dorma"

My goosebumps had goosebumps.

I was as slack-jawed as Simon Cowell.

All I could say was "WOW."

Check out tidbits of his story here.

1 comment:

bricalz said...

And the guy is coming here for a concert!

Goodbye cellular city.