Sunday, July 13, 2008

The - Blog - A - Round


The Blog Rounds. It was first brought up between a conversation I had with Doc Ness while she was doing her rounds, and she was ecstatic on finding out that a few of us, then interns at SMC, had taken up blogging. I have posted twice and Ligaya Solera has her post already up for the 16th TBR. Dr Ducay has declared her return after her storm as well. In fact, it was Ligaya who brought me into the blogging world. I was trying to write a comment to a post she had, and I didn't have a yahoo or a google password so I made a blog, and it took off from there. So I owe thanks to the one and only Ligaya Solera, who is older than me, uhm in wisdom. Haha.

Reading and writing have been a part of me since I was a kid, but it is a bit daunting for me to be writing amongst all of you who have accomplished more than I, but my purpose for writing is, like all people who write, to have a voice.

And with the blog rounds we have different people, different points of view. That makes all for a very fun read.

I wish to be an opinion, a view of change, information, a joke to make someone else's day, and be something to anyone who reads it. That is why I blog. And that is why I join the blog rounds.

P.S. I have no idea how to make the logo into a link. I have been trying it since Gaya told me how to, it just won't. Haha, it's either those idiot-guide instructions were not what they were or I'm worse than an idiot. Haha. Anyway, I know you still read us Dr Ducay, and whatever storm you're going through, as in real life, there's always that rainbow after. The boards are coming....Have to go back to studying.

4 comments:

Ligaya said...

at last! ;-) this is the reason for the dsl hehehe

ness said...

make the logo into a link? hey, your logo on the sidebar is a link already...

anyway, here it is again: (hehe, mura pud ko ug expert kaayo ani, bri. mao ni gitawag ug feelerette!)

1. go to edit your post, compose mode

2. click on the image you want to make into a hyperlink (little squares appear around your image, which is the logo in this case)

3. click on the hyperlink icon (green thing na mura ug link of a chain) beside the big T with colored squares

4. then type (or paste what you have copied) the URL of the site you want to link to on the blank with http://

5. voila!!

6. let me know if it works ;-)

bricalz said...

Yehey, finally figured it out. Thanks Gaya and Doc Ness.

mona said...

hi bri.yup, m still here reading your posts and gaya's too...i became teary-eyed while reading this post..you know, must be the hormones..i'm just not up to posting again but it's enough for me na tigbasa sa inyong posts...hapit na gyud exams...